Topics Related to Your Search
Business Intelligence Solutions
Business Process Management (BPM)
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Budgeting, Financial Planning and Analysis
Wireless Technologies and Mobile Computing
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Compliance Management/ Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
Treasury / Cash / Risk Management
1 - 25 of 480 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Quest Software, now a part of Dell
Quest MessageStats empowers executive management, Information Technology (IT) managers, and Exchange administrators to perform business-critical analysis and reporting on Exchange e-mail infrastructures.
Computer Weekly – 30 April 2013: What’s next for mobile IT in the enterprise?
- (Free Research) n this week's Computer Weekly: BlackBerry and Windows have been the mainstay of corporate IT for years, but how do their latest releases stack up? We examine the user response. Communications minister Ed Vaizey talks about broadband and 4G policy. And we ask if Nationwide's £1bn IT plan can increase competition in banking. Read the issue now.
How to manage data privacy
- (Free Research) Data privacy refers to the evolving relationship between technology and the legal right to, or public expectation of, privacy in the collection, storing, management and sharing of data.
by Kofax, Inc.
Top 10 Reasons to Automate Your Government AP Processes
- (Free Research) Inside, examine the major issues and benefits of Accounts Payable transformation for government finance organisations as well as the top considerations for automating your AP processes. Learn more about industry-proven strategies for reducing costs, strengthening controls and enhancing service levels.
Computer Weekly - 6 March 2012: Windows 8 - tablet meets desktop
- (Free Research) This week’s Computer Weekly delves into the new world of Windows 8. We also talk to some top CIOs about how the downturn has shaped their priorities. You'll also find the third and final part of our Buyer's Guide to IPv6 migration, all inside this digital magazine.
Cost Take-out: The New Top Priority for U.S. Government CFOs
- (Free Research) The goal of this white paper is to serve as a platform from which to explore a range of possibilities and opportunities available to government CFOs in their quest to operate in a more efficient and effective manner by not only presenting a case for change, but also providing a road map for it.
Computer Weekly - 21 February 2012: Preparing for IPv6
- (Free Research) This week's digital magazine examines the challenges of migrating to IPv6 now the internet has run out of IPv4 addresses - a process every IT manager now faces. We also look into the IT issues facing smart meters and ask what will the beta launch of Gov.uk hold in store for public services?
The Business Case for Managed DDos Protection
- (Free Research) This whitepaper provides a snapshot of the evolving DDoS threat, provides guidance on what to look for in a managed DDoS solution and presents a financial cash-flow analysis scenario of an investment in a managed DDoS protection service.
Government analytics: Set goals, drive accountability and improve outcomes
- (Free Research) Government agencies face more pressure than ever to find new ways of improving and reporting on their performance and outcomes. Analytics solutions can help, letting staff understand the results of spending, track progress against goals and share info with citizens. This paper outlines the many applications of analytics for public organizations.
by Kaseya International Limited
Top Ten Healthcare IT Systems Management Pain Points
- (Free Research) Faced with government budget cuts, scrutiny on public sector IT projects and increasing compliance and regulation demands, Kaseya presents a guide on how healthcare IT professionals can solve their top ten IT systems management pain points.
by F5 Networks
RTSP: One of the Foundations of Convergence
- (Free Research) Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) is a foundation for the current convergence of communications. When implementing RTSP, the multiple port and protocol nature of RTSP makes streaming audio/video difficult to manage. This white paper explains it.
by ILOG, an IBM Company
Enrich the Decisioning of Your COBOL Applications
- (Free Research) With ILOG JRules and ILOG Rules for COBOL, you can externalize and manage the business rules in your organization’s COBOL applications without disruption or a major development project.
Managed File Transfer: The Need for a Strategic Approach
- (Free Research) This paper discusses how business environments are governed by increasingly stringent regulations and consumer demands for privacy. Learn how Managed File Transfer (MFT) can be your solution.
by Tableau Software
5 Best Practices for Telling Great Stories with Data
- (Free Research) Data doesn't have to be only fact driven and metric. Learn these five best practices to help you make sense and order out of a disparate collection of facts.
by SAP America, Inc.
Top 10 Reasons Customers Choose SAP for Business Transformation
- (Free Research) SAP is a customer’s company, whose organization is designed for, and encouraging of, innovation in all its aspects - from product development to product delivery to product implementation. Read this white paper to discover the top 10 reasons why customers choose SAP for their business transformation.
by Wipro Technologies
Service Identification: BPM and SOA Handshake
- (Free Research) This white paper details the best practices essential for effective value chain analysis during an enterprise level SOA initiative.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.