Topics Related to Your Search
Wireless Technologies and Mobile Computing
Business Intelligence Solutions
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
1 - 25 of 482 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
CW Special Report on Microsoft
- (Free Research) This 12 page special report updated for 2012 gives you the facts on Microsoft, its strategy, products and services and financial performance.
January 25, 2013
The NFC Retail Opportunity
- (Free Research) This exclusive report for Computer Weekly readers by Juniper Research, offers a comprehensive briefing for senior IT professionals on the opportunities for NFC mobile payment technology, markets and trends.
May 30, 2012
Computer Weekly 24 January 2012: Has Microsoft succeeded with Trustworthy Computing?
- (Free Research) In this week’s Computer Weekly, we mark the 10th anniversary of Microsoft’s Bill Gates announcing the Trustworthy Computing initiative, and ask if it has made IT more secure. We look at what Oracle’s latest developments mean for its software users running rivals’ servers, and conclude our Buyer’s Guide to IT consumerisation. Download the issue now.
January 24, 2012
Building Your Business Case for Managed File Transfer
- (Free Research) The following paper is designed to act as a resource for completing a business report for a Managed File Transfer Solution. The paper will begin by detailing some of the costs associated with traditional methods of file transfer, followed by benefits of having an MFT solution, and some resources for business report writing.
November 11, 2011
CW Special report on Capita
- (Free Research) Packed with graphs and diagrams, the report is essential reading for any organisation working with, or thinking of working with Capita.
April 23, 2012
Special report on EMC
- (Free Research) This special eight-page indepent report from Computer Weekly, packed with graphs and diagrams, is essential reading for anyone doing business, or thinking of doing business with EMC.
November 15, 2011
by BMC Software, Inc.
Reduce CPU Usage with 'SMART' SQL
- (Free Research) This paper discusses how and why to design SQL that will reduce the number of times calls are made to DB2. We'll look at how to write SMART applications rather than writing applications that act like generic I/O modules to DB2, properly tune SMART SQL, and how to exploit SQL and application features in DB2 on z/OS version 8 and 9.
November 30, 2009
Computer Weekly – 24 April 2012: Are CIOs earning credibility in the boardoom?
- (Free Research) This week’s Computer Weekly examines research that suggests CEOs want to invest in IT more than ever, but still see CIOs as technical experts and not business people. We review SQL Server 2012 and ask if Microsoft's database software is catching its competitors as well as concluding our Buyer's Guide to data security.
April 24, 2012
by Motorola, Inc.
Linear Architecture for Municipal Wireless Video Surveillance Solutions
- (Free Research) Motorola knows how to build systems that meet the needs of Public Safety professionals now and over the lifetime of the network. No one technology meets the needs of all applications. With a portfolio of specialized solutions, CIOs and network operators can deploy the network that is the best fit to locate the cameras exactly where they are needed.
August 20, 2009
by Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold
Talladega County 9-1-1: 100% Network Availability for Emergency Calls Countywide with WhatsUp Gold
- (Free Research) In November of 2009 Talladega County consolidated the various Public Safety Answering Points that traditionally handled call and dispatch services for 5 law enforcement agencies, 4 municipal fire departments, 15 volunteer fire departments, 2 municipal emergency medical systems, and 4 other private services into a single communications network.
by Global Knowledge Network, Inc.
10 Tips for Creating Your Web Site
- (Free Research) The most helpful information and best content will have little impact without simple protocols that make your Web site easier to use and more visually appealling. This paper focuses on 10 tips you can employ to ensure your web site is effective from the day it goes live.
FlexiCapture Drives Business For the Insurance Industry
- (Free Research) Insurance agents across the country are saving time, saving money and writing more business using AppReader: The automated form conversion solution that allows applications to upload instantly to carrier systems, regardless of agency management system. Read on and find how how AppReader can benefit your business.
by Digital Fairway, Inc.
Centralized Management Key to Controlling Mobile Communications Cost
- (Free Research) In this paper, learn why centralized policy management, automated order processing and asset management, and end-user self-service are key ingredients for any organization trying to control the proliferation of wireless mobile devices and spiraling costs.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Securing Your Business with Your Network: Security Made Simple
- (Free Research) Network security is essential for your business because it allows employees and vendors to access company voice and data services over a secure network connection, wherever they may be located. Read this paper to learn how to secure your business network
Storage Magazine August 2012
- (Free Research) In the cover story of the August 2012 issue of Storage magazine, Chris Evans provides an overview on the SSD market in general and examines the emergence - and unique quirks you should know - of all-solid-state storage arrays. Explore the August 2012 issue of Storage Magazine Online to read other expert features.
by Tableau Software
7 Criteria to Consider When Embedding BI
- (Free Research) Though there’s no simple answer to “buy or build,” there are criteria — seven, in fact, that can guide you to make a well informed decision. This paper helps you identify and evaluate each one.
CW Special Report on HP
- (Free Research) This 12 page special report from Computer Weekly gives you the facts on HP, its strategy, products and services and financial performance.
by Sophos UK
Security Threat Report: 2010
- (Free Research) The first decade of the 21st century saw a dramatic change in the nature of cybercrime. Hackers have evolved from teenage boys spreading graffiti for kicks and notoriety to organised, financially motivated gangs. Read this white paper for a better understanding of the history of malware and learn to craft a better, safer future for internet users.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.